What better way to celebrate the first week of Spring than by taking part in the Friday 5K Solo Run #3 powered by PUMA on Friday 04 September!
“The Friday 5K Solo Run Series has been the source of a lot of excitement,” says Agne du Plessis, Stillwater Sports Head of Road Running. “Even our event team and sponsors have joined in on the fun. The ultimate driving force is to get fit for the Absa Run Your City Series (RYCS) Heritage Day Virtual Run that will take place on Thursday 24 September. There are awesome sponsor prizes up for grabs at this week’s Friday 5K Solo Run. The prizes will include a pair of stylish PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000.00, a case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water, a Thule Subterra 23L Laptop Backpack valued at R2999.00 and a Family Fun Friday Night Dinner worth over R1000.00 compliments of the President Hotel Cape Town. Remember to tag us in all your posts and include the hashtag #AbsaRunYourCity.”
EVENT DATES: Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA
|1. Friday 5K Solo Run #3||Friday 04 September 2020|
|2. Friday 5K Solo Run #4||Friday 11 September 2020|
|3. Friday 5K Solo Run #5||Friday 18 September 2020|
You don’t need to enter or sign up, just go out on Fridays for a 5K run!
PRIZES up for grabs at the Friday 5K Solo Run #3 powered by PUMA:
- PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘Why do you run?’ and you could be a winner.
- A case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water. Upload a pic of you enjoying a Coca-Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO or Bonaqua Water before during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- A Thule Subterra 23L Laptop Backpack valued at R2999. Upload a pic of you with your Thule Stroller before, during or after you run and you could be a winner
- A Family Fun Friday Night Dinner worth over R1000 (two pizzas, a bottle of wine and kids pizza making experience) compliments of The President Hotel Cape Town. Upload a pic of you outside the President Hotel before, during or after your run and you could be a winner. T&C’s apply.
- to share your photographs and answers to the Absa RYCS social media platforms (Absa Cape Town 12K CITYRUN, Absa Durban 10K CITYRUN or Absa RUN YOUR CITY JOBURG 10K).
- each run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm on the stipulated date.
- to tag @PUMASouthAfrica and use the following hashtag: #AbsaRunYourCity
- to abide by all legal government regulations for exercise.
- at the end of the campaign the names of the runners that complete all five Friday 5K Solo Runs and share their photographs and captions to the Absa RYCS social media platforms will go into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10 000.
- For competition Ts&Cs CLICK HERE
The Friday 5K Solo Run Series forms part of an exciting campaign that builds up to the Absa RYCS Heritage Day Virtual Run (taking place on Thursday 24 September 2020).
Hashtag: #ForeverFaster #AbsaRunYourCity
For further information on the Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA and/or the Absa Run Your City Series Heritage Day Virtual Run email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://runyourcityseries.com/